Wednesday 7 December is going to be a special day for team Futures, as we're giving back to the community in a jam-packed day full of activities.
The inspiration for our 'Futures in the Community Day' comes from customer feedback on the improvements you'd like to see in your communal areas and community centres. Not everyone who works at Futures gets the chance to be out in the community, so people from all parts of the organisation are leaving their desks behind and swapping computers and keyboards for paintbrushes and litter pickers. We're dedicating the day to helping the neighbourhoods where our 10,300 homes are.
As part of this, we're inviting you to any of the following community centres between 11am - 2pm on 7 December, for free cake, biscuits, hot drinks and a good old chat!
Warm spaces locations:
- Manor Farm, New Breck Road, Belper, Derbyshire, DE56 1PH
- Shaw Wood View/Parks Avenue, South Wingfield, Derbyshire, DE55 7NP
- Neal Court, Andrews Drive, Langley Mill, Derbyshire, NG16 4GG
- Peveril Court, Sandham Lane, Ripley, Derbyshire, DE5 3NR
- Ecclesbourne Close, Duffield, Belper, Derbyshire DE56 4GJ
- Highfields, off Field Street, Codnor, Ripley, Derbyshire DE5 9SB
- The Orchard, Fairfield Road, Horsley Woodhouse, Derbyshire, DE7 6BE
- Evergreen Centre, Eagreaves Lane, Loscoe, Heanor, Derbyshire, DE75 7RW
- The OAP centre, Openacre, Ironville, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 5QB
- Firs Gardens Community Centre, Firs Gardens, off Rodgers Lane, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7FU
We hope to see as many of you as possible, please feel free to show your face, even if it's just to say hello! Keep checking back at our latest news stories or follow us on Facebook or Twitter for plans being revealed daily.