Futures has 17 community centres throughout Derbyshire that are ready and waiting for customers, community groups and organisations to use.
While we provide the room, what you do with the space is completely up to you! Maybe you could start a book club? Use it as a warm space for your neighbours over the winter? Host your own murder mystery night? An arts and craft club? A cheese lovers society? We could go on, but hopefully you get the gist…
If you’re a customer and pick the centre nearest to where you live, it’s likely this will be free for you to book as the cost may already be covered by your service charge. Our customer service team will check whether any payment is needed when we get your booking form.
The community centres available to book are:
- Alfreton: Firs Gardens, DE55 7FU
- Alfreton: Parks Avenue, DE55 7NL
- Alfreton: Providence Place, DE55 7AZ
- Belper: Manor Farm, New Breck Road, DE56 1PH
- Belper: Park Crescent, Heage, DE56 2AD
- Codnor: Highfields, DE5 9SB
- Duffield: Ecclesbourne Close, DE56 4GJ
- Heanor: Gladstone Avenue, DE75 7PU
- Heanor: Park Court, DE75 7DS
- Horsley Woodhouse: The Orchard, Fairfield Road, DE7 6BE
- Langley Mill: Neal Court, Andrews Drive, NG16 4GG
- Leabrooks: Hathersage Drive, DE55 1LR
- Loscoe: Evergreen Centre, Eagreaves Lane, DE75 7RW
- Ripley: Field Terrace, Slack Lane, DE5 3HF
- Ripley: Peveril Court, DE5 3NR
- Somercotes: Castle Drive, DE55 4LN
- Somercotes: Pennytown, DE55 4TB
To book a community centre, you just need to fill in the form below and email it to email@example.com.
Once we receive your booking form, our customer service tea, will contact you to let you know if your chosen time is available, or to rearrange for another date. If a payment is needed, then this will be no more than £12 per hour.
For more information on booking a community centre, including a breakdown of charges please click here.