- Our story begins in 2003 when Amber Valley Housing was formed through a large-scale voluntary stock transfer of social housing from the local council.
- Futures Housing Group was created in 2007 and acquired Daventry and District Housing from the local council in the same year.
- As part of our ambition to keep growing, we launched our grounds maintenance social enterprise, Futures Greenscape, in 2011. It merged into Futures Housing Group in 2020.
- Then in 2015, we launched our own commercial development company, Limehouse, now renamed Futures Living Ltd.
- In late 2021, we relocated our main office from Asher House in Ripley to Futures House close to East Midlands Airport.
See other highlights in the timeline below