My Voice is our customer community platform, where our customers can share their thoughts and views on new projects at Futures and get to know other people in the Futures community. We launched in 2020 and recently we decided that it was time for a refresh to reflect how our community has developed and grown over the last three years.
Of course, we started out by asking our My Voice community what they wanted to see – and we had some really valuable feedback, like needing a ‘contact us’ page with information about our moderators, a more straightforward layout, and an FAQ page.
With their feedback in mind, we’ve made our categories clearer to help community members navigate around, so you’ll find:
- Have your say: where we invite customers to share their feedback on new projects, changes to processes and what’s going on at Futures
- Ask Futures: a space for customers to ask questions or make suggestions about how Futures operates
- Conversation generators: where our community can start their own chats about anything that interests them, and get to know their fellow members
- What’s on?: want to know what’s going on in your area, or have an event or activity to share? This is the spot to do it!
- Welcome to My Voice: an introductory forum for new members to say hello
- You said, we did: where we close the loop and let our community know exactly how their feedback has influenced the way we do things at Futures
We’ve also refreshed our banner, background and layout to make My Voice easier to use – watch out for the banner changing with the seasons!
It’s never been a better time to join our active and engaged community – why not sign up today by clicking here?
Want to find out more? Click here to visit our dedicated web page, where you can also hear from Joe and Karen from our research and intelligence team about what makes My Voice great.