If you are a customer with Futures Housing Group, another housing association or local authority and you would like to swap your home with another housing association or local authority customer, then you can do this through a mutual exchange.
Customers can view and swap homes via HomeSwapper, one of the largest mutual exchange platforms in the UK with around 500,000 registered users.
You may exchange if:
- The move does not result in overcrowding or substantial under-occupation.
- You do not have rent arrears.
- The other landlord has given consent to the exchange.
- The exchange does not breach any planning regulations.
- You obtain our written permission.
- There is no ongoing legal action in regard to your tenancy.