Everyone should be able to enjoy their home and feel secure within their community.
We take reports of unsocial behaviour extremely seriously and work with our partners to tackle issues which significantly affect the quality of life for our customers.
If you are experiencing unsocial behaviour in your home, please follow our advice to find information, support and report any issues.
If you need information or support on any of the following issues, please click here:
- Criminal damage
- Abuse (neglect / financial / sexual / physical / psychological)
- Threatening / violent behaviour (verbal / physical acts of aggression)
- Harassment (intimidation / fear of safety)
- Drug related activity (possession / supply / sell)
If you’re experiencing any of the following and need support or information, please click here:
- Animal / pets
- Property / garden neglect
- Fly-tipping / rubbish
- Vehicles / parking