If you are an existing Futures Housing Group customer in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire, please click the button below.

My Account


If you are an existing Futures Housing Group customer in Northamptonshire or Cambridgeshire, please click the button below.

My Account

Contact us – Frequently Asked Questions

Before you speak to us, take a look at some of our frequently asked questions to save yourself some time.

Included in this page:

If you have questions about rent increases/decreases, check out these FAQs.

If you want to know more about changes to Direct Debit calculations visit our dedicated page.

I am homeless, what do I do?

If you are in Northamptonshire: Visit Daventry District Council’s website to report that you are homeless. If this occurs over Christmas then call 01604 629804 for help with homelessness.

If you are in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire: Visit your local authority’s website for information about homeless support. To find out which local authority area you are in, this handy tool can help.

I want a mutual exchange, how do I do it?

All of our mutual exchanges are done through the Homeswapper website.

If you are eligible, we will approve your application and you will be contacted by a member of our neighbourhoods team about the next steps.

If you have someone you wish to swap with then both parties will need to be registered before the exchange can be agreed.

Exchanges are agreed subject to conditions and a mutual exchange will have to be completed prior to this. Your housing officer can guide you through the whole process once an exchange is in progress.

My bins have not been emptied

Your bin collections are the responsibility of your local authority. All enquiries for refuse collection should be directed to the council that controls the area where you live.

My neighbour is causing a disturbance

If a neighbour is being loud and causing a disturbance, it is important that you record all instances of this. This evidence can then be used by our neighbourhoods team as part of any investigation.

For severe disturbances and excessive noise, contact environmental health or the police.

My fence has blown down

If you live in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire: In most instances we will only repair fencing where it joins a public highway. If the fencing is shared between you and your neighbour, FHG is not responsible.

If you live in Northamptonshire: This can be reported to us and we will arrange a repair at a time and date suitable for you.

My streetlights aren’t working

The vast majority of street lighting is the responsibility of your local authority. Check with them first and if it is one that we are responsible for, get in touch. 

  • Last updated: 25/01/2018

©2017 Futures Housing Group | Futures Housing Group and Futures Greenscape.
Registered Office: Asher House, Asher Lane Business Park, Ripley, Derbyshire DE5 3SW. | Award Winning Design Agency – GSD®