Futures Housing Group is a responsible housing provider, landlord and employer and as such intends to meet the strict regulations and legal requirements which cover its work.
In Novmber 2017, the Homes & Communities Agency (now Homes England) published its regulatory judgement which graded Futures as G1V1, the highest possible category for governance and financial viability.
Here you will find quick links to important information to keep you fully informed about our compliance:
Our Registered Companies
Futures Housing Group includes: 5 companies registered in England and Wales:
- Futures Housing Group Limited (company registration no. 6293737; Registered Provider of social housing L4502)
- Futures Homescape Limited (company registration no. 4380728; Registered Provider of social housing L4372 & Registered Charity)
- Futures Homeway Limited (company registration no. 5775392; Registered Provider of social housing L4498 & Registered Charity)
- Futures Greenscape Limited (company registration 7527053). Visit the website.
- Limehouse Developments Limited (company registration 9583110). Visit the website.
- Five Doorways Homes Limited (FCA registration no. 29695R, community benefit society & exempt charity).
The registered office for all Group companies is:
Asher Lane Business Park,