If you are a customer with Futures Housing Group, another housing association or local authority and you would like to swap your home with another housing association or local authority customer, then you can do this through a ‘mutual exchange’.
- If you are a customer in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire, you can do this for free via the Exchange Locata website.
- If you live in Northamptonshire, you can do this for free through www.swapandmove.co.uk website.
You may exchange if:
- The move does not result in overcrowding or substantial under-occupation.
- You do not have rent arrears.
- The other landlord has given consent to the exchange.
- The exchange does not breach any planning regulations.
- You obtain our written permission.
- There is no ongoing legal action in regard to your tenancy.