The all-new, revamped, refreshed and reworked My Account is now available to all Futures Housing Group customers and is the easiest way to manage all aspects of your tenancy with us.
Save time by booking repairs, paying your rent and updating your details on any device, anytime, anywhere.
The new system is simpler, more user friendly and works through any device connected to the internet, and you can get registered in just a few minutes.
Book repairs (currently only available in Amber Valley)
With My Account, booking repairs has never been so easy.
Simply log in, give us a few details and select the time and date that suits you best – all without picking up the phone.
Paying your rent
Pay your rent quickly and securely using our improved payment system. Your details will be kept safe meaning that you can manage your rent account with confidence.
You can also check your details to see whether the information we have for you is up to date.
Sign up for Direct Debit
Give yourself fewer things to worry about by setting up a Direct Debit to pay your rent. It takes just a few minutes and means that you don’t have to worry about missing any payments and falling into arrears.
With just a couple of details you can instruct your bank to have your rent paid to us on a date of your choosing, all of which can be set up in My Account.
Pay bills, check your balance, update your details
Book a repair, sign up for Direct Debit or get in touch
Access My Account any time, anywhere
Using My Account has never been easier, here’s just a few reasons to get registered:
- Booking a repair has never been simpler – pick a time and date to suit you at the click of a button
- Manage your account easier than ever before, without ever having to pick up a phone
- Achieve peace of mind by signing up to pay monthly by Direct Debit or Standing Order online
- Update your personal information easily, quickly and securely
- My Account is yours, anytime, anywhere on any device
- Registration is easy and quick