Under this service, Futures Housing Group leases your property from you for a fixed period (usually three – five years) and guarantees your rent each month during this time, even if the property is empty between lettings or if the resident defaults on their rent.
We are responsible for managing the property and the tenancy and you will have no direct relationship or contact with the resident.
Landlords receiving our fully managed service benefit from:
- A comprehensive letting service, with full vacant possession at the end of the lease;
- Rent paid monthly in arrears direct into your bank;
- A dedicated housing adviser to manage your property and the tenancy, including issuing tenancy agreements, visiting the property, ensuring the tenant abides by the agreement, attempting to resolve any disputes between tenants and neighbours and carrying out possession proceedings as required.
The guaranteed rent you receive may be lower than open market value, but this is offset by:
- A long-term agreement;
- No agency or management fee to pay;
- No void periods to allow for;
- Day to day repairs, emergency repairs and tenant damage dealt with by Futures;
- At the end of the lease Futures will continue to pay the agreed rent until your property can be handed back with full vacant possession and bear the cost of any legal action needed to achieve this.
How does our service compare to local letting agents?
If you want to know more, please see our About Private Sector Leasing FAQs.
Contact the Private Rented Sector team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the services we can provide for you.