Futures Housing Group is an innovative business which provides more than 9,000 affordable homes throughout the East Midlands. We provide about 6,000 homes in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and around 3,000 homes in Northamptonshire. Our Vision is to create great places, quality services and inspiring futures
Futures Fund is available to help small local voluntary groups operating in the Futures Housing Group areas. Groups in the Amber Valley region and Daventry district will be able to apply for up to £500. Projects and groups that benefit customers in both areas can apply for up to £1000.
We are looking to fund projects or groups that will support us to deliver our four objectives within our communities. The three objectives we believe can be supported by community groups are:
Effortless Customer Experience
- We will help customers maintain their tenancy through appropriate services and support.
- We will increase the number of volunteers within our communities and the services they offer.
- We will work with other agencies to support our customers and contribute to better communities.
- We support the local economy, communities and our customers through offering training, development and employment opportunities.
- We innovate and use technology to improve our services to customers.
Who can apply?
Small local community/ voluntary groups that operate in Futures Housing Group operational areas.
Preference will be given to:
- Projects or groups that can demonstrate a clear benefit to Futures Housing Group customers
- Projects or groups that have already secured funding
- Constituted groups that have a group bank account
- Projects that are planned to occur within 6 months of receiving funding
- The project or group must be sustainable and delivered or operate in either Futures Housing Group operational areas.
- Futures Housing Group current or potential customers should benefit either directly or indirectly from the donation.
- Groups and projects may only receive funding once within a rolling year.
- You can bid for up to £500 for a project or group in your local area. Any cross-group application may bid up to £1000.
- All applications should show whether any other funding has been applied for/received. Match funding will be considered.
- The fund is not for one-off events.
We will not fund:
- Individuals or items that only benefit an individual.
- One-off events.
- Cost to improve or maintain buildings.
- Ongoing running costs, such as salaries, utility bills and mileage costs.
- Activities promoting political parties or religious beliefs.
How to apply
If you need any assistance completing the form or would like to discuss your application further please contact you can contact Customer Engagement Officers by using the same email address or call 0300 456 2531.
- Round One- Friday 16th September 2016
- Round Two- Friday 27th January 2017
All completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com by 5pm on the day of deadline.
After the deadline completed application forms will be assessed against the funding criteria. The final decision to award funding will be made by the Futures Fund Panel. This is made up of Insight Committee members and customers.
The Futures Fund panel will meet within two weeks of the deadline. If more information is needed you may be asked to come and speak to the panel about your project or idea. A decision regarding your funding application will be made within 4 weeks of the deadline.
If your funding application has been successful you will be required to complete a Funding Agreement form to agree that the money donated will be used for the project stated in the application and provide the group/ project bank details, before funds can be released to you.
All successful groups must complete a Funding Outcome form to show the impact of their project.