Futures Housing Group provides a free and confidential housing advice service for Derbyshire customers on behalf of Amber Valley Borough Council.
If you need help with a housing problem such as mortgage arrears, your landlord evicting you, splitting up with your partner, you’re sleeping rough, you’re staying with friends, your parents are kicking you out or you need to leave an abusive partner, contact us on 0300 456 2531 or at email@example.com.
We will discuss a wide range of options with you and we always aim to prevent people from becoming homeless.
The options we will discuss with you will include:
- Looking for a new home in the private rented sector
- Applying for a housing association or local authority home through Home Options
- Negotiating with your landlord or mortgage lender on your behalf
- Referrals to refuge accommodation
- Referrals to shared housing with support
- The rent deposit guarantee scheme
We will also assess your situation to decide if we owe a legal duty towards to you, including if you are entitled to emergency and/or long-term housing. You can find out more about this from Shelter’s website.
If you need to speak to someone outside of office hours (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm), contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01629 533190.
If you are a customer in Northamptonshire, please contact Daventry District Council.